Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Some Down-ish Time

11/3/08- 11/8/08 – off

11/9/08- Biked to and around the Rose Bowl with Julian, mostly in the dark. Nice to be back on the bike.
Miles: (12)

11/10/08 – Easy Huntington up Virginia with Daniel. Talked about the season and his goals. I think he has a lot of potential if he can take care of himself. Weights with the team afterwards.
Miles: 5.5

11/11/08- Easy Huntington up Virginia with Hamik.
Miles: 5

11/12/08 – Chevy Chase Drive Loop, nice to get back up there for the first time in quite a while. I really like visiting these old places. I feel like part of me is out there on the asphalt, maybe my sweat, maybe my blood and skin, and when I don’t visit them for a while I lose it. It’s like I keep getting fractured bit by bit whenever I go somewhere. Anyways nice to be back.
Miles: (16)

11/13/08 – Ran with the team down to Lacey. I’m goina miss this team during the off season. 5-4-3-2-1 but I ran it more like an easy tempo.

11/14/08 – Sleep wise this was actually the same day as 11/13 so I didn’t do anything. In fact by 4 I was crashing rather hard. I place the blame on Ph 106 and society.
Miles: 6

11/15/08 – Yummy sleep

11/16/08 – Chantry flats with Hamik, Dennis, Ben Kurtz and Ben Reinhart (sp). It was very hot and Hamik blasted the pace. Up the first part of the climb my I was quite maxed out and combined with the heat I got rather nauseous. After some shade and water at the top I was feeling okay and the way back was much better.
Miles: (23)

Weekly Miles: 16.5 running ( 52 cycling )

2 comments:

Markkimarkkonnen said...

post something. it's track season.

Dennis said...

Garrett? Garrett? Are you there?